Rates & Info
We offer Parasailing and Snorkeling, Dolphin Tours andSunset Cruises, through Our Sister Company Flipper’s Adventures Company!
See All of Our Rates Below:
Snorkeling Spring RatesCurrent Specials
- • Buy One Snorkel Ticket, Get Next Ticket 50% OFF (when you book the first snorkeling session of the day)
- • Ages 3 & Under $2.00 per infant / toddler
- • This is a two Stop Snorkel Trip to the Destin Jetties and Coast Guard Flats: Start at our location and tour the Destin Harbor to look for dolphins as we head out to our special spots, this trip takes approximately 2 ½ hours!
Parasailing Spring RatesCurrent Specials
Destin Location: 500 Harbor Blvd Destin, Fl 32541
- 500 Harbor Blvd, Destin, FL 32541
- $65 per flyer / $35 per observer
- • Fly up to 400ft high (800′ towline) for 10-12 minutes
- • Download your printable coupon here and bring it with you
- • Photo Package -$30
- Please note: For safety reasons we do not allow pregnant women participate in parasailing or the act of observing. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Dolphin Cruise Spring RatesCurrent Specials
Pontoon Rental Rates24' 12 Passenger Pontoon
- Full / Half Prices
- Mar 1 – May 14 $250 / $400
- May 15 – Jun 30 $375 / $575
- July / Holiday $500 / $700
- Aug 1 -Sep 3 $375 / $575
- Sep 4 – Oct 31 $250 / $400
We love what we do and we love to make our customers happy.
See what our customers are saying…
Ike and Brad were very good. They played good music the whole time and Ike had a really good sense of humor. This was only place in Destin to allow my 3 yr old on the boat. The owner and his son were very welcoming and made sure we enjoyed our experience. We would highly recommend them and hopefully we will be able to come back and do this again. If we could rate them higher than 5 stars we would. –Shane Porreca
We had SO much fun! Even my 60-year-old mom did it! Ike and Jerad were such pros and we felt like we were in good hands from the second we got on the boat. We got to stay up quite a while and the boat ride was almost as much fun as the parasailing itself. If you’re in the panhandle and looking for something fun to do, go check these guys out. –Josie Richardson
Our girls had an amazing time! Brad, with a silent “B” and his first mate Jeremy, aka “Dude”, had the perfect mix of professionalism and humor. They made our girls’ first parasailing experience one they’ll never forget…best dunk ever! 5-stars for safety. –Ryan Vander Veen
It’s was awesome! Ike and Jared were great and made us feel safe and comfortable. Definitely coming back and bringing all my fam!
We went parasailing yesterday with our family and 4 teenagers. We had a fantastic time and the crew was very accommodating. Jeremy helped everyone be ready and took excellent photos that we brought home. Highly recommend this company!! –Susan Brisson